Who says you need more hardware?
All you need is your phone.
Rendor is a free-to-use application that lets you scan and create usable 3D models of objects using just your phone.
Rendor provides you with your scans as fast as the internet will deliver them – typically in a matter of seconds.
Rendor is super simple to use. Anyone with a smartphone can now scan, modify, and 3D-print objects quickly.
Coming soon to your favorite Mobile Market
How it Works
1. Download the application and print out a scanning grid HERE.
2. Place the object to be scanned on the grid (make sure some circles are showing).
3. Open the Rendor App, press “Scan”, and take a video of the object from as many angles as possible.
4. Once that’s done, click “Submit” to send the scan off to the Rendor servers for processing.
5. You’ll receive your rendering in a minute or less via email (depending on your internet connection).